We may be a social media company but we realize we don’t know everything. Due to the ever-changing landscape of social media, if anyone were to tell you they knew everything, they wouldn’t be 100% honest.
We’ve compiled a few posts from around the web written by some very distinguished and well respected experts in the field of social media marketing and all things internet. These posts explain in various terms why Twitter is an important platform for your business and also, how it should be used to get ahead.
• This post, on Chris Brogan.com, may be from 2009 but the information is still relevant in 2012.
• PC Mag has some great advice for businesses using Twitter
• Mashable proves why they are the go-to for online business advice with their article http://mashable.com/2010/04/20/twitter-for-business/
• Some sound advice from us ladies at Smart Savvy Social
• A FREE E-Book packed full of advice from HubSpot on how to use Twitter as a business tool.
• Interesting infograph from MediaBistro.
• The fabulous Aaron Lee talks about Twitter and why it should be used in your business.
• Oh Copyblogger, he knows what he’s talking about herehere when it comes to Twitter and business.
Hey! Think you could have written a better post? Why don't you do it then, hotshot?! Show us what you've got right here.